How are you feeling?
Sometimes life may seem overwhelming, confusing, and challenging. Perhaps we are unable to cope with our day-to-day lives and need to speak to someone..but who? Someone who will not judge; but listen and understand.
- Are you someone who bottles things up?
- Are you someone who constantly worries about what people will say and think?
- Have you seen a change in your lifestyle, e.g. appetite, lack of sleep, loss of concentration and/or energy?
- Are you grieving?
- Would you like to learn how to manage your anger?
- Do you feel lonely and isolated?
- Have you been through abuse and feel scared to speak up?
- Do you feel that you are unable to cope with your children's behaviour?
- Do you feel depressed and/or low?
- Would you like to learn ways to boost your confidence and self-esteem?
- Do you suffer from generalised anxiety or social anxiety?
- Do you suffer from panic attacks?
- Do you suffer from post-natal depression?
- Do you have suicidal thoughts?
- Do you feel that you are always stressed or get stressed easily?
- Are you having difficulties in your relationship?
- Have you been through a traumatic experience?
- Are you facing any work related stress, i.e. harassment, bullying, retirement or redundancy?
- Do you feel betrayed by your loved ones?
- Do you feel rejection or not accepted?
- Do you feel not listened to or understood?
Contact me now to book an initial consultation today.